About Coconut Coir Pith:
• Coconut Coir bricks are a 100% natural by-product of coconut
• Alternative to peat moss and is used in the garden.
• Coco Coir bricks consist of the coarse coir fibers extracted from the husk on the outer shell of a coconut.
• Coconut coir bricks are increasingly used as a growing medium by commercial greenhouse operations.
• Coconut coir pith has superior water holding capacity, excellent air space and high nutrient contents.
• Coconut coir pith is useful in modern hydroponics and as a soil amendment for potted plants, containers and gardens.
• Coconut coir pith are included in the soil (40% + 60%), your plants require less fertilizers, develop more elaborate and stronger root systems, and are more resistant to disease, pathogens and weeds.
• Resistant to bacterial and fungal growth.
• Holds 8-9 times in water.
• Release nutrient to plants for extended periods of time (healthy root development).
• It has a pH of 5.2-6.8 which is neutral to slightly acidic.
• Easy to use! Just put your compressed Coco Peat brick in a container, add 4 quarts of warm water and let it sit until the water is absorbed, fluff it up and you are ready to use Coco Peat!
• Great bedding material for worm bins! It's actually good for them and increases worm growth by 25%.
• Coconut coir pith is very slow to disintegrate; it only begins to break down when it is 10 years old, long term benefits.
• Coconut coir pith very light and easy to handle.
• Coconut coir pith can be combined with any of the normal ingredients and use as a mixer or a stand-alone product.
• An affordable price for a quality product with an environmentally sustainable future.